Our Junior School Community marks Presentation Day with the blessing of the stone from Lourdes Grotto by Father Vincent.
Father Vincent , Miss Miskell(school principal) and second class pupils (room 12).
Maths week competition winners in the Junior classes. Well done everyone!
Orla’s book is titled ‘Orla and the go faster stick’.
Orla read from her book in Mrs Sullivan’s class while presenter and cameraman from news2day filmed her and conducted an interview. Orla’s book was one of the winners in the ‘stories from the waterside’ competition. Congratulations Orla!
Well done to all the boys and girls who took part in the cycle safety competition organised by Mrs Gavin.
Garda Martina presented the winners with their prizes.
Well done everyone!
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.