We will commence accepting applications for our Junior Infant classes for September 2022 on Monday 17th January 2022.
Our Admissions Policy: AdmissionsPolicyOct2020
Our Annual Admissions Notice : Annual Admission Statement Presentation Junior School 00934G
Download an Application Form: Application form for Enrolment 2022-2023
Please click on the link below and fill in your child’s details.
You will receive a Reference Number number by email when you have completed the process if you use our Aladdin link.. If you do not receive this, you have not completed the process.
Alternatively pop into the school office or phone 044 9342166 for more information.
Santa Claus and Mrs Claus arriving early on Monday morning.
Lots of very excited boys and girls waited patiently in the playground for Santa Claus.
Presentation Senior School
Board of Management Meeting – November 30th, 2021
1. The finances of the school were discussed.
2. Our school enrolment currently stands at 322 pupils.
3. Mr. Fry informed the Board that new furniture and benches for the school yard
purchased during the summer months have finally arrived and make a lovely addition to
our school yards.
4. Mr. Fry welcomed Mr. Darragh McCormack and Ms. Gerardine Fahy to the teaching staff
following interviews in October. He also congratulated Ms. Tracey Kelly on joining us as
an SNA. We are lucky to have them all.
5. Mr. Fry informed the Board that a fundraiser for a Lucas Kovacic in our ASD class raised
over €800 at Hallowe’en.
6. PLC Half – Day: Friday December 3 rd : Mr. Fry informed the Board that the school will
close on Friday next to accommodate teachers watching a Webinar on the new Primary
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.