The most recent meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Board of Management took place in the school on Wednesday 10th June 2015.
The 2014/2015 year was very successful for the school. The Principal and the Board would like to thank the following people:
- All of the children for their commitment to learning and kindness to all other members of the school community;
- The teachers for their outstanding commitment to the provision of fantastic learning opportunities for the children;
- The special needs assistants for the wonderful care they provide for the children with special educational needs and for all the help and support they give to the teachers;
- Abbi and Dympna for taking care of the school’s administration so efficiently and for still having the time to respond to the requests of the principal, staff and parents/guardians;
- The Parent/Guardian Association for their positivity and commitment to supporting the work of the school during the year;
- All of the parents/guardians who support the school’s programmes and initiatives;
- John and Susan who keep our school so neat and clean;
- Our lollipop lady, Marian, for her kindness to the children and for ensuring they cross the road safely every morning and every evening;
- Mrs. Beddows and the staff of the Junior School for working collaboratively with us during the year;
- All of the Board members who attended the Board of Management meetings during the year;
The Board would like to wish the sixth class children, who are graduating at the end of this month, the very best of luck for the future.