A meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Board of Management took place on the 8th October 2014. It was agreed that the following information would be publicised within the school community:
- The Board completed an audit of the Child Protection and Anti-Bullying policies at its meeting in September.
- New mathematics equipment will be purchased for all classrooms in the school.
- The Town Council has been requested to mark the street outside the school’s front wall with a double yellow line to discourage parking in this area. Parents/guardians are requested to avail of the car park opposite the school at drop-off and collection times. Parents/guardians are reminded that there is no fee for parking in this car park at these times.
- The Board ratified a revised Health and Safety policy. Click on this link to read the policy – Health and Safety Policy
- The Board of Management and the Parent/Guardian Association met to discuss the workings of both groups.