The last meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Board of Management took place on the 13th May 2015. It was agreed that the following information would be communicated to all members of the school community.
- The school calendar for the 2015/2016 school year was ratified by the Board of Management.
- The revised curriculum plan for Geography was ratified by the Board.
- A school policy regarding the administration of medicines was ratified by the Board. A copy of the policy will be available in the Policy section of the school website.
Administration of Medicines Policy Ratified
- A Work Placement Policy document was ratified by the Board. A copy of the policy will be available in the Policy section of the school website.
Work Placement Policy
- The Board approved a proposal to introduce a facility for parents/guardians to make payments to the school using Visa Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
- Valerie Moore was welcomed as a new member to the Board. Valerie accepted the position of Community Nominee on the Board.
- Clare Coleman was welcomed as a new member to the Board. Clare accepted the position of Teacher Nominee on the Board. Clare has replaced Niamh O’Neill who is currently on maternity leave.
- The school was granted €700 by Westmeath County Council as part of the Arts in the Community Scheme.
- The Board expressed sincere thanks to all of the staff for all the wonderful learning opportunities they provide for the children.