At our most recent Board of Management meeting in the Senior School the following items arose:
- A new photocopier has been purchased for the office in the Senior School.
- The finances of the school were discussed.
- The Principal Mr.Fry announced the imminent purchase of 40 new jerseys for our boys and girls school teams.
- Our school teams are taking part with distinction in the Cumann na mBunscol competitions at the moment. We are very proud of all our boys and girls.
- The Board would like to welcome Miss Elaine Faughnan who is to replace Miss Caitriona Collin.s Miss Collins on maternity leave and we wish her every happiness.
- The Chairperson of the Board Fr. Padraig thanked the outgoing Board for all their hard work over the last four years.
- There is a meeting this Tuesday, November 17th to elect two parents ( one mother, one father) to the new Board. All parents are encouraged to participate in the election process.
- The new Board of Management takes office on December 1st, 2015.