The last meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Board of Management took place on Wednesday 12 November. It was agreed that the following would be communicated to parents/guardians.
- The School Self Evaluation (SSE) report was ratified by the Board. A copy can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
School Self Evaluation Report
- School action plans for Child Protection and Anti-Bullying were ratified.
- It is hoped that there will be strong turn-out of parents/guardians at mass in the Cathedral at 1pm for the Presentation Sisters. The Board wishes to extend its sincere thanks to the Sisters for their truly magnificent contribution to primary education in Mullingar from 1825 to 2014.
- The curriculum plan for music was ratified by the Board. A copy can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
Music Curriculum Plan
- The Board of Management of Senior School will meet with the Board of Management of the Junior School in December.