Welcome To Our Website
Vivamus ipsum velit, ullamcorper quis nibh non, molestie tempus sapien. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor, leo felis vehicula quam, ut accumsan augue nunc at nisl. Cras venenatis ac lorema ac tincidunt. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor, leo felis vehicula quam, ut accumsan augue.
Sky's The Limit
Vivamus ipsum velit, ullamcorper quis nibh non, molestie tempus sapien. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor, leo felis vehicula quam, ut accumsan augue nunc at nisl.
Second class Room 14 and room 12.
As part of the SESE curriculum, 6 TH Class in Room 7 got the opportunity to take part in a
biodiversity project for three days in March.
The theme of the project was ‘ Our Place, Our Life: Nature in Our Locality’
It was facilitated by Ms. Goska Wilkowska and sponsored by Nature’s PATCH Network
A field trip took pupils to the Woodtown Bog, Lough Owel and then to the Royal Canal and
the New Greenway, to explore, compare and contrast the biodiversity of these habitats.
One of the highlights for pupils was finding frogspawn in Woodtown bog as many children
had never seen frogspawn in its natural habitat before!
Under the guidance of Ms.Wilkowska, pupils have compiled a booklet based on the field
trip, which will be printed shortly.
This project, especially the fieldtrip, increased pupils’ awareness and appreciation of the
wonderful natural habitats and biodiversity we have on our doorstep in Mullingar.
Indeed, we are grateful to Ms. Wilkowska and Nature PATCH Network for affording these
pupils this learning opportunity.
Room 1 Junior Infants.
Room 13 First class.
Room 9 First class
Room 14 Second class.
Room 5 Junior Infants
Second class winners in room 15, 14 and 12
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.