Timetable for Returning Books
Tuesday 16th June
|11am – 12pm||12||Back Yard/ Lobby of Room 11, 12, 13|
|7||Front Yard / Hall|
|12pm – 1pm||6||Front Yard / Hall|
|9||Front Yard / Hall|
Wednesday 17th June
|11am – 12pm||8||Front Yard / Hall|
|12pm – 1pm||1||Hall|
|17||Lobby of room 17, 18 / Back Yard|
Thursday 18th June
|11am – 12pm||11||Back Yard/ Lobby of Room 11, 12, 13|
|23||Back Yard / Hall|
|12pm – 1pm||13||Back Yard/ Lobby of Room 11, 12, 13|
|18||Back Yard/ Lobby of Room 17,18|
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.