Winner of November Maths Prize in room 15.
Maths prize winner for November in room 14.
Maths prize winner for November in room 12
Maths prize winner for December in room 12
Maths prize winner for December in room 15.
Maths prize winner for December in room 14.
Room 12 fruit rockets!
Room 15Room 12Room 15Room 12Room 14
Last month, Ryan Casey who attends the autism unit in the Presentation Senior School received a service dog from “My Canine Companion” My Canine Companion charity train and place highly skilled assistance and companion dogs with children and young adults living with autism. They are committed to supporting children with autism gain independence.
Ryan was on the waiting list for a service dog for the last five years. It costs just over €10,000 to train each service dog over a period of two years from birth right through to graduation as a Service Dog.
The staff and pupils in the Presentation Senior School held a fundraising event for My Canine Companion, in which 1,215 euro was raised so another child like Ryan would benefit from this great service.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.