Application Form 2021-2022 is now available, please click on the link below. Completed forms must be returned with a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate by Friday 29th January. Offers will be posted out on Friday 5th February and replies must be received in the school office by Friday 12th February.
Application forms can be returned by email to email@example.com (Junior School) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Senior School) or if necessary by post.
Winner of November Maths Prize in room 15.
Maths prize winner for November in room 14.
Maths prize winner for November in room 12
Maths prize winner for December in room 12
Maths prize winner for December in room 15.
Maths prize winner for December in room 14.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and talented staff who keep abreast of all the educational developments and are dedicated to the total development and care of all the pupils.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Interactive white board in all classrooms.
- A large range of educational software.
- Attractive playgrounds with markings for hopscotch etc.
- Large Concert Hall’s with stages.
- A wide range of P.E. equipment.
- Our school’s are within walking distance from all the local facilities – Library, Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Tennis Club, Cathedral, Columb Barracks, Fire Station, Garda Station and the Royal Canal.