The last meeting of the Parent/Guardian Association took place in the school on Tuesday 13th January. It was agreed that the following information would be communicated to all members of the school community:
- The total amount of money raised in the Christmas raffle was €3040. The committee members are deeply grateful to everyone in our school community for supporting the fundraiser.
- The association will help to organise a 5k run fundraiser in June 2015 if it is approved by the board of management.
- The association welcomed the opportunity to provide feedback in relation to the draft Healthy Eating Policy prepared by school staff.
- Parents/guardians who are interested in representing our school on one of the National Parents’ Council’s (NPC) special interest groups should complete the form on the front of the school website.
- The association’s committee will support the following school events by serving tea/coffee to parents/guardians in attendance – Cyberbullying Seminar, Open Evening, Grandparents’ Day