Agreed Report from Parent/Guardian Association Meeting – 2nd December 2014
- Three members of the Green School committee provided the Parent/Guardian Association with a very comprehensive outline of the work they are leading in the school to promote and explore biodiversity.
- Parents/Guardians wished to express their appreciation to the principal and staff for the events organised to mark the departure of the Presentation Sisters from Mullingar.
- The Annual Christmas Raffle organised by the Parent/Guardian Association is underway.
- Raffle cards have been distributed to all pupils and wonderful prizes have been sponsored by local businesses. Draw will take place on Friday 19th December at 11am in the school. A separate draw will be held for sellers.
- A talk on Cyber-Bullying has been booked for Tuesday 20th January at 7pm for all parents as part of the school’s ongoing work on Bullying Prevention.
- An Open Evening will take place on Thursday 22nd January in both the Junior and Senior Schools and parents will help out at the event.
- A draft of the school’s new Healthy Eating Policy was distributed to all committee members and any feedback will be discussed at the January meeting. Click here to download a copy of the draft policy document.