The last meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Parent/Guardian Association took place in the school at 7pm on Wednesday 12th November.
- The committee is extremely grateful to all the parents/guardians and children who supported the social evening in Rock ‘n Bowl before the Halloween break.
- The committee will assist the school with the preparations for Presentation Day on 21st November.
- The school is currently drafting a revised Health and Safety Statement and a Healthy Eating policy. The Parent/Guardian Association will offer feedback when the draft is complete.
- Cards for the Christmas raffle will be handed out in the last week of November. First prize will be an iPad mini. Each child who returns a full card will be entered into a draw for an iPad mini also. Last year, the raffle raised €2800.
- On behalf of all of the parents/guardians, the committee wishes to congratulate and thank all of the Presentation Sisters who worked in our school since it was built by the Presentation Order in 1957.