The last meeting of Presentation Senior School’s Board of Management took place on the 22nd of April 2015.
- The Mobile Devices Policy was ratified. Feedback from parents/guardians and staff was considered by the Board. Click on the link below to download a copy of the ratified policy.
Mobile Devices Policy
- A revised History Curriculum plan was ratified. Click on the link below to download a copy of the ratified plan.
History Curriculum Plan
- The board ratified the Class and Classroom Allocation Policy drafted by the principal in consultation with staff.
- The board strongly supports the 5K run/walk planned for the 17th June. This is a joint fundraiser being undertaken by the school in conjunction with the Junior School.
- Caitriona Collins was appointed to a permanent teaching position by the Board of Management. Caitriona is currently teaching in the school’s Autism Unit.
- The principal and Board of Management expressed special thanks to staff members who were involved in the following:
- Preparation of children for Confirmation
- Preparation of children for the Seachtain na Gaeilge concert
- Extra curricular activities during and after school