Following the Board of Management meeting on Wednesday 4th December, it was agreed that the following would be communicated to all members of the school community.
- The Board of Management and staff of the Senior school are very grateful to the Junior School Board and staff for the invitation to participate in this year’s Christmas Carol Service. We hope all parents/guardians and their children will attend this wonderful event.
- Enrolment week is from Monday 27th to Friday 31st January.
- The Boards of Management of the Junior and Senior Schools will meet in the Senior school’s staff-room at 8pm on Wednesday 8th January.
- Parents/Guardians will be invited to offer feedback in relation to the draft anti-bullying policy prepared by the staff and the Board.
- The Board of Management wish all of the children, parents and staff of the Presentation schools a very happy and peaceful Christmas and new year.