This year our school choir is performing at the Young Voices Hallelujah Concert on the 8th of December in the amazing Citywest, Dublin. Lots of schools are coming from across Ireland and everyone is going to sing as one big choir. Here is some information for the choir girls and their parents about going to the concert.
- The bus will be leaving at 9 o’clock from the car park opposite the schools.
- The bus will cost 9 euro per person.
- Remember to bring 2 packed lunches and lots to drink!
- Children need to wear either a plain white t-shirt or a Hallelujah t-shirt.
- Don’t forget the Santa hat!
- Everyone can bring a little spending money.
- The concert starts at 3.pm but all the doors to the venue open at 2.pm for all the supporting parents.
There is a point in Citywest where parents can collect their children. This is the only place you can collect your daughter(s). The bus will return at approximately 7 o`clock.